disembodied adj : not having a material body; "bodiless ghosts" [syn: discorporate, unembodied, bodiless, unbodied]disembody v : free from a body or physical form or reality [also: disembodied]disembodied See disembody
- past of disembody
Disembodied is Buckethead's second album under the name Death Cube K (an anagram for Buckethead). It was released on July 22 1997, by ION records, and was produced by Bill Laswell.
- "Disembodied" – 9:14
- "Embalmed" – 4:58
- "Terror Tram" – 9:35
- "Hanging Gallows" – 5:32
- "Pre Hack" – 15:29
- Death Cube K (aka Buckethead) - guitar, Dr. Phibes organ, stretching rake.
- Extrakd - ambient nightmare machete.
- Bill Laswell - bass.
- Recorded at the Embalming Plant, Oakland; California.
- Additional recording and mixing at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn; New York.
- Produced by Buckethead and Bill Laswell.
disembodied in Spanish: Disembodied
airy, asomatous, astral, bodiless, decarnate, decarnated, discarnate, ethereal, extramundane, ghostly, immaterial, impalpable, imponderable, incorporate, incorporeal, insubstantial, intangible, nonmaterial, nonphysical, occult, otherworldly, phantom, psychic, shadowy, spectral, spiritual, supernatural, transmundane, unearthly, unembodied, unextended, unfleshly, unphysical, unreal, unsubstantial, unworldly, wraithlike